The Project Manager is the company’s management representative and is responsible for the safe completion of their projects within budget, on schedule, to the company’s quality standards and to the customer’s satisfaction. In addition be able to coordinate detailed schedules with the Superintendent, subcontractors and Owner. Requirements also include the ability to produce accurate monthly profit projections, knowledge of estimating, and project scheduling, subcontract and PO management; construction oversight with superintendent.
Drug screen, physical and criminal background check is required of successful candidates.
- A bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working for a general contractor on larger scale heavy civil projects including but not limited to water/wastewater, dams, bridges, roads and highways.
- Strong business and financial knowledge and the ability to be a relationship builder with strong industry ties.
- Health and Dental
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirements plan with match
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Education opportunities
- Company car and fuel card
- Company laptop
- Company cell phone
- FUN Company Parties
- Family Events + Retreats
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card (Based on Job Title)
- Safety Incentives for Field Employees
- Milestone Anniversary Dinner + Gifts
- Company Parties + Family Functions + Retreats
- Logo Apparel + Swag
- Free Diapers for New Parents
- Flu Shots
About Crossland Heavy Contractors
We’re a commercial construction company with experience across all market sectors. In 1993, Heavy Contractors was founded to broaden our range of expertise and give clients Crossland-quality construction in the heavy civil and environmental industries.
Interested in this position? Fill in this form to get started