The primary goal of a Field Engineer is to gain knowledge on how projects are built and managed by Crossland field personnel. The Field Engineer will spend the majority of their time in the field assisting with the day to day operations and putting work in place. This position is generally held for 1-3 years while being trained. Promotion is determined by commitment, ambition, knowledge and attitude of the individual.
- Plan and monitor jobsite safety.
- Study the plans and specifications in order to gain an overall understanding of the project.
- Layout for the entire project which includes total station and GPS layout.
- Quality control for the project which includes pre-pour checklists and recording information for as-built drawings.
- Gathering of quantities for work in place and reporting cost control meetings and pay applications.
- Assisting in sub-contractor control and scheduling.
- Documentation of the project including daily reports, three week schedules, timekeeping and equipment reports.
- Assisting in the procurement of materials and organization on the jobsite.
- Takes daily and weekly photos for documentation purposes, uploads to Box and emails to the Board on the third Friday of each month.
- Responsible for upfront documentation of the project job-site conditions through video and pictures.
- Responsible for protection and care of company owned assets including tools and equipment.
- Responsible for knowing all subcontractors scope of work. (Inclusion and Exclusions)
- Health and Dental
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirements plan with match
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Education opportunities
- Company car and fuel card
- Company laptop
- Company cell phone
- FUN Company Parties
- Family Events + Retreats
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card (Based on Job Title)
- Safety Incentives for Field Employees
- Milestone Anniversary Dinner + Gifts
- Company Parties + Family Functions + Retreats
- Logo Apparel + Swag
- Free Diapers for New Parents
- Flu Shots
About Crossland OKC
One of our newest branches of Crossland Construction, with a drive to compete in OKC. Led by an experienced power duo, Aaron Stoops and Aaron Burns. Both of these leaders transferred from our Tulsa Division with well started impressive careers. Their passion and ambition make our OKC division an exciting place to be!
Interested in this position? Fill in this form to get started