The primary goal of a Field Engineer is to gain knowledge on how projects are built and managed by Crossland field personnel. The Field Engineer will spend the majority of their time in the field assisting with the day to day operations and putting work in place. This position is generally held for 1-3 years while being trained. Promotion is determined by commitment, ambition, knowledge and attitude of the individual.
- Plan and monitor jobsite safety.
- Study the plans and specifications in order to gain an overall understanding of the project.
- Layout for the entire project which includes total station and GPS layout.
- Quality control for the project which includes pre-pour checklists and recording information for as-built drawings.
- Gathering of quantities for work in place and reporting cost control meetings and pay applications.
- Assisting in sub-contractor control and scheduling.
- Documentation of the project including daily reports, three week schedules, timekeeping and equipment reports.
- Assisting in the procurement of materials and organization on the jobsite.
- Takes daily and weekly photos for documentation purposes, uploads to Box and emails to the Board on the third Friday of each month.
- Responsible for upfront documentation of the project job-site conditions through video and pictures.
- Responsible for protection and care of company owned assets including tools and equipment.
- Responsible for knowing all subcontractors scope of work. (Inclusion and Exclusions)
- Health and Dental
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirements plan with match
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Education opportunities
- Company car and fuel card
- Company laptop
- Company cell phone
- FUN Company Parties
- Family Events + Retreats
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card (Based on Job Title)
- Safety Incentives for Field Employees
- Milestone Anniversary Dinner + Gifts
- Company Parties + Family Functions + Retreats
- Logo Apparel + Swag
- Free Diapers for New Parents
- Flu Shots
About Crossland Arkansas
Led by Jason Miller, Arkansas Division Manager, our Rogers branch has played a big part in building up Northwest Arkansas. We’ve built beautiful office buildings for tenants like Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Kellogg, and Haribo, multi-family and retail complexes you would expect to see in bigger cities, large warehouses, libraries, and school buildings— and we’re here to continue to help build a better Arkansas. Come be part of our growing Arkansas Team!
Interested in this position? Fill in this form to get started