About the Role
This position can be physically demanding and candidates must be able to work outdoors, at heights and travel as needed. If you’re a hard worker, love being outdoors, and enjoy a team atmosphere and camaraderie, this is the job for you! Drug screen, physical and criminal background check is required of successful candidates.
- Patching of concrete
- Placement of vertical and/or horizontal concrete
- Spread, vibrate, screed, and float concrete to ensure that concrete is compacted to desired consistency and surface is finished to specified uniformity and smoothness.
- Handling of concrete buckets
- Use of power tools such as mechanical vibrator and operating motorized equipment
- Standing or walking on narrow work surfaces at considerable heights above the ground
- Ability to work without close supervision once directed on task.
- Obeys and follows all safety rules on the job site and encourages others to do the same.
- Maintains a good relationship with co-workers and works well with others to accomplish a task.
- Physical demands of this position include lifting up to 100 pounds occasionally; 50-70 pounds frequently along with frequent climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching and handling.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health and Dental
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirements plan with match
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Education opportunities
- Company car and fuel card
- Company laptop
- Company cell phone
- FUN Company Parties
- Family Events + Retreats
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card (Based on Job Title)
- Safety Incentives for Field Employees
- Milestone Anniversary Dinner + Gifts
- Company Parties + Family Functions + Retreats
- Logo Apparel + Swag
- Free Diapers for New Parents
- Flu Shots
About Crossland Heavy Contractors
We’re a commercial construction company with experience across all market sectors. In 1993, Heavy Contractors was founded to broaden our range of expertise and give clients Crossland-quality construction in the heavy civil and environmental industries.
Interested in this position? Fill in this form to get started