About the Role
The position is responsible for all activities at the construction site, including providing a safe and productive work environment, maintaining schedules, and ensuring projects stays within budgetary limits set forth by the estimate.
- Organizes, coordinates, and supervises the work of the assistant superintendent, field engineers, craft employees, and all subcontractors on construction projects.
- Determines work priorities, and coordinates work activities with all necessary parties to ensure that the project remains efficient and on schedule.
- Oversees the terms and conditions of construction contracts.
- Apportions work among employees and subcontractors according to project needs and coordinates work so that it maintains a smooth flow among the various trades.
- Introduces new trades to the projects as the project requires them and collaborates with management of the various trades to ensure the work is carried out in a manner consistent with the project plans and specifications.
- Provides a safe work environment through creating a culture of safety for the project and holding each individual on the project accountable for safe behavior.
- Works as a liaison to the owner and coordinates plans and construction activities with the owner.
- Sources material suppliers for consumables required to construct the project and estimates materials required for specific jobs.
- Maintains inventory and control over the projects tools, materials, equipment, and security.
- Writes and maintains a project’s daily record in detail through daily reports. Communicates those reports to the office on a daily basis.
- Holds, at minimum, weekly coordination meetings between all subcontractors who are currently on site and any that will be on site in the near future.
- Is responsible for the overall project schedule.
- Is responsible for quality control on the project.
- Maintains project budget through management of all labor associated with the project.
- Manages company and rental equipment for maximum productivity and minimum cost.
- Keeps accurate record of time for employees, accurately codes the time to the tasks completed and reports time to the office in a timely manner.
- Coordinates and facilitates the closeout of the project.
- Maintains a good relationship with the project manager and works as a team to complete the project.
- Act as a mentor for subordinates and regularly reviews their performance and makes recommendations for improvements and wage adjustments.
- Health and Dental
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirements plan with match
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Education opportunities
- Paid Weather Days
- Company car and fuel card
- Company laptop and cell phone
- FUN Company Parties
- Family Events + Retreats
- Safety Incentives for Field Employees
- Milestone Anniversary Dinner + Gifts
- Company Parties + Family Functions + Retreats
- Logo Apparel + Swag
- Free Diapers for New Parents
- Health Screenings and Flu Shots
About Crossland Tulsa
Crossland’s Tulsa Division is the number one healthcare builder in the city and has a dedicated team of Real Builders who do incredible work that has received global attention. With record-setting projects like Gathering Place and a number of schools, museums and other community endeavors, like 21 N Greenwood and Discovery Lab, Crossland is reshaping Tulsa and redefining what’s possible every day. Come be a part of their growing team!
Interested in this position? Fill in this form to get started