About Crossland Construction Company, Inc.
Crossland Construction Company is a leader in our industry and we continue to grow. Crossland has Midwest team member opportunities for hardworking, dedicated men and women. We work year round, and offer excellent compensation, and benefits, including health and dental insurance, a 401K-retirement plan, and paid time off. Crossland also offers in-house education programs that allow team members to advance their careers. When you work for Crossland, you become part of the family, and the benefits and opportunities are endless.
Applicants should have a Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Technology or Construction Management. Additionally, we prefer new Project Managers to have a minimum of three-plus years of construction experience. A Crossland Construction Project Manager is responsible for managing the daily activities and associated issues related to completing a construction project. They oversee each project using the Crossland Construction pre-planning guide and develop a master project schedule, to be updated monthly and communicated to all Subcontractors, Suppliers, Owners, Architects, and Field Personnel. Before a project begins, Project Managers also develop a master variance for Accounting for the entire project using the Crossland guidelines, and ensure that all bills from Subcontractors, Suppliers, equipment, and labor are coded regularly per company Crossland guidelines.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K-retirement plan with match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid educational opportunities
Additional Benefits, Project Manager
- Company-provided truck and fuel card
- Company-provided laptop
- Company-provided cell phone
- Plan overall project, maintain schedules, cost accounting, quality control, contract administration, safety management, labor and equipment resources, and Owner and Architect relationships.
- Manage all contracts; pay requests, change orders, RFIs, and ASIs in collaboration with the Owner and Architect in a timely fashion, follow-up with Owners on unpaid invoices.
- Create and manage all subcontracts and purchase orders per the Crossland Construction Company Guidelines, ensure all documents are completed and signed.
- Check shop drawings of all items in a timely manner for accuracy and compliance with specifications.
- Ensure all items are delivered per the contract schedule to maintain field progress, follow-up with Architects and Engineers to ensure their progress is maintained per internal schedules.
- Communicate any problems to the Division Manager.
- Ensure work meets the quality standards of the plans and specifications of the project.
For a complete list of essential responsibilities contact